Jacket for women (Maroon)
- Fabric made 100% cotton – Corduroy
- Corduroy, strong durable fabric with a rounded cord, rib, or wale surface formed by cut pile yarn.
- The back of the goods has a plain or a twill weave. Corduroy is made from any of the major textile fibers and with one warp and two fillings. After it is woven, the back of the cloth is coated with glue; the floats of pile yarn are then cut in their center. The glue prevents the filling from drawing out of the goods during the cutting. The glue is removed from the face, which is then subjected to a series of brushing, waxing’s, and singeing’s to produce a velvet like ribbed finish.
- Bust: S – 59, M – 61, L – 63.
- Waist: S – 57, M – 59, L – 61.
- Hips: S – 55, M – 57, L – 59. Hip include adjustable rope.
- Metal zippers are the oldest type of zipper. golden brass.
Price in reward points: 2
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Jackets of women
- Weight: 500.00g